Your resource for complete optical care.
Picking The Right Frames
How do I choose the frames that are right for me?
Don’t worry, our staff is experienced in helping clients choose the perfect frames. We know you want something fashionable as well as functional. That’s why our expertise, experience, and honest opinions will help you find the perfect pair of frames.
A general guideline is to choose frames that are opposite of your face shape:
• Oval Face: Most styles look good on oval faces, so try either geometric or rounded frames.
• Oblong Face: Pick a curved or rounded style to emphasize the width of your face rather
than the depth.
• Round Face: Squared or angled frames will help sharpen your features.
• Triangular Face: Aviator and geometric styles can add width to the lower part of the face.
• Square Face: Look for rounded, cat-eyed, or oval styles to soften the shape of your face.
• Rectangular Face: Curved or rounded styles will make your face appear wider.
Above all, choose a frame that you like and that reflects your style and personality.
As important as choosing the right frames, you need to make sure that the lenses will be effective and durable. With a variety of coatings and lens materials to choose from, you can be sure that you will be happy with your eyewear for a long time to come.
Our selection of frames is extensive. We carry a variety of styles and price ranges to meet all of our patient's requirements, including designer brands such as Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Kenneth Cole, DNKY, Christian Dior, Hugo Boss, Kate Spade, Fendi, Silhouette, Coach, Gucci, and Flexon.
How To Choose The Right Lenses
Linsey offers many choices of lens materials to fit your preferences and lifestyle.
• Lightweight, virtually shatter-proof lens. They are a very safe lens and are somewhat thinner and lighter.
Additional enhancements are also available for your prescription glasses include:
• Ultra Violet protection. UV rays are the leading cause of eye disease, and by using a UV coating, eyestrain can also be avoided. A scratch resistant coating can be included along with this protection.
• Crizal Anti reflection lenses. Anti-reflective lenses do not reflect light and may be an option for patients who works outdoors or drive at night.
• Polarized lenses. These lenses help eliminate reflected glare.
• Transition lenses change from clear to dark when you go outdoors and back to clear when you go inside, eliminating the need to change from regular clear glasses to sunglasses.
• Varilux progressive lenses. These lenses represent "cutting edge" technology in progressive lenses and is a result of years of research and technology.
• Special needs options such as for computer, reading, and safety glasses.
Living in Florida means one thing — you must own at least one pair of sunglasses! We have a huge selection of top of the line sunglasses for both men and women. Choose from many different styles from famous designers such as Maui Jim, Oakley, Coach, Fendi, CK and more. These sunglasses have the latest polarized lens technology for the ultimate comfort while enjoying our Florida sun. For those patients who wear corrective eyewear, we can also fit these frames with prescription sunglasses or tinted glasses.